It's a very busy day. Wendy just left a while ago, and I finished my research. I still have all my medical documentation to collect for my appointment tomorrow. And today is the highest Holy Day in the Church of the Ellipsoid Orb. Tomorrow please expect no more that a Personal Update, and that will be be published after I return. Does anyone know if Edie is OK?
Jig Zone Puzzle:
Today's took me 2:46 (average 4:26). Yo do it, click here. How did you do?
From KP Daily Funnies: The Alternative Constitution
An Alt-Constitution for an Alt-Asshole. RESIST!!
It's sad that the Trump Alec Baldwin portrays is much saner then the Fuhrer, RESIST!!
From Robert Reich: …Hmmm. Connect these dots:
(1) Yinnopoulos writes for Breitbart News, which Steve Bannon – Trump’s strategy director – ran before joining Trump.
(2) Before Yiannopoulos speaks at Berkeley, Breitbart publishes an article saying that Yiannopoulos will call for the withdrawal of federal grants and the prosecution of university officials who endanger their students with their policies.
(3) Berkeley opens its doors to Yiannopoulos, but campus police have to cancel the event because of masked agitators.
(4) Hours later, Trump issues a misleading tweet, accusing the university of not allowing free speech and promoting violence against innocent people with different views, and threatening to withhold federal funds.
(5) The next night, Yiannopoulos on Fox News says the incident proves that universities like Berkeley don’t deserve federal grants by cracking down on free speech.
(6) That same night, on CNN, I raise the possibility that Yiannopoulos and Breitbart could have been collaborating with the agitators – saying “I wouldn’t bet against it.” This generates a belligerent column in Breitbart with a misleading headline calling me a liar for claiming that Breitbart News organized the riots.
I don’t want to add to the conspiratorial musings of so many about this very conspiratorial administration, but it strikes me there may be something worrying going on here.
I wouldn’t bet against it.
Left wing anarchists are usually not masked. It sure looks like a false flag to me. Regardless of who was behind it, I condemn such violent behavior, as do Democrats everywhere. Progressives and Liberals deplore civil violence, unlike Republicans who encourage and endorse it. Also, Berkeley officials had nothing to do with preventing the Nazi from speaking. They condemned the criminals too. RESIST!!